Private GP Clinic in Glasgow
We can provide you with a private prescription if you:
- have conditions diagnosed or confirmed by our GP’s
- have run out of your regular/repeat prescription medication
- have forgotten or lost your tablets, inhalers or medicine
- need access to emergency contraception
- are seeking medication that is not available under the NHS
If you need a prescription or repeat medication for a medical condition, you need to:
- Arrange a GP Appointment with one of our GPs.
- Bring along your empty bottle or old prescription.
- The GP will assess your requirements and issue a prescription for you to take to any pharmacy
When you are issued a private prescription as part of a consultation, there will be no additional charge.
Private prescription outwith appointments for regular patients are £20.00 each.
Pharmacist’s fees vary for prescribed medications, these are outwith the control of GP Matters.