You can book an appointment for a general check-up, acute illness such as colds and the flu, for an injury or for a consultation. A consultation for confidential advice and treatment options is available for a wide range of specialised private health services including:
- Private Testing and Referrals
- Ear Syringing
- Health Screening
- Annual Health Check
- Well Man Screen
- Well Woman Screen
- Chronic Illness and worries over diseases such as heart disease, cancer, and diabetes
- Individual & Business Travel Insurance
- Medical Second Opinion
- Work Medicals / Overseas Work Medicals
- Private Prescriptions
- Sexual Health Clinic - Screening, STI / STD Testing
- HIV Testing & Screening
- Cervical Smear Test
- Travel Clinic - Travel Health Advice & Medication
- Allergy Clinic / Hay Fever Injections
- Vaccinations & Immunisations - HPV , Shingles, MMR, Meningitis B, Chickenpox, BCG
- Winter / Seasonal Flu Vaccination
- Vitamin B12 Injections
- Cosmetic Treatments - Botox and Dermal Fillers, Hyperhidrosis, Botox for migraines
There is NO need to de-register from your NHS GP!
Private GP Services are complimentary to that provided by your NHS practitioner. A lot of people use a private GP to reduce the time to see a specialist . Dr Carole McAlister can refer you to the Nuffield Hospital or Ross Hall Hospital both of which are conveniently located near our clinic. We often work with your current NHS GP and share information to help get a complete picture of your health and in the future there is no problem going back to the NHS.
Our medical services are designed to help you and your family get to the root of any health problems as quickly as possible and to help you find solutions suitable for you. We actually save our patients time and expense by avoiding unnecessary investigations. Often we will see patients who think they need investigations carried out, but by spending time on the problem we can put their mind at ease and save them the expense of unnecessary investigations.